This evening we released two updates.
1) Round trip miles driven (used by Search and Rescue Units) are now included in the CSV export of the participation book.
2) The incomplete achievements book is now available to Girl Scout troops.
Have a great weekend,
We just release several fixes for irritating problems:
1) After an event is over, the list of who did or didn't attend was not in alphabetical order.
2) The participation book was crashing if you used a date range and no other filters.
3) The participation book was not summarizing tent nights or cabin nights.
4) The detailed report PDF available from a user profile did not include cabin nights.
5) The incomplete achievements book was including all custom awards in TroopTrack, not just the custom awards you use.
6) Deactivated members were showing up on the requirement details report.
These are all fixed now. Thanks for your patience!
This morning we released a tweak to the den/patrol/unit progress report that makes them more readable by truncating the headers and only showing the full requirement when you hover. Like this:
Good morning! TroopTrack Mobile for Android is finally finished and is available on Google Play. You can purchase it here:
Since this is a launch, it's likely there will be some issues. Please let us know about them by creating a new topic in the TroopTrack Mobile Category.